Bartesian Is Keurig For Booze
Take all my money! I need the Bartesian, a Keurig for booze, in my life now!
I've never "kickstarted" a product in my life, but I'm seriously considering making the Bartesian my first venture into crowd funding. The new kitchen gadget is basically a Keurig for cocktails. It comes with four reservoirs that you fill up with the four liquors it needs to do it's thing: tequila, rum, vodka and gin.
The "Bartesian" pods do the rest! Each of the pods contain your juices, mixes and bitters so you're not trying to measure everything out yourself to make the perfect drink. Pop a pod in and you'll be on your way to one of these cocktails:
- Margarita (Tequila, Cointreau, lime and lemon juice)
- Sex On The Beach (Vodka, Peach Schnapps, cranberry and pineapple juice)
- Cosmopolitan (Vodka, Cointreau, cranberry and lime juice)
- Bartestian Breeze (Rum, strawberry, pineapple and lime juice + coconut water)
- Uptown Rocks (Gin, white grape, peach and lemon juice + cilantro sprig)
- Zest Martini (Vodka, grapefruit juice + cucumber bitters)
Once this genius creation hits the market, it'll retail for $400 but if you want in on the ground floor you can score yours for $250 by kickstarting it!