Beat Blue Monday in Boise
Today is considered Blue Monday - the most depressing day of the year. It doesn't have to be that way, though. There's a lot of fun things going on today. Take part!
Why would anyone name a day Blue Monday? What is it? Researchers say that the third Monday in January tends to be the toughest because the holidays are over, we are lacking vitamin D (the sun), our bills are starting to arrive from the holidays and our resolutions aren't typically going in our direction.
I don't mean to put the thought of a depressing day in your head. It's a Monday, it's going to be 17 degrees but all of this could mean great things ahead.
I would rather someone not tell me to be depressed.
Events to Improve your Attitude:
- Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Ice Skating in the Village (make your life a movie)
- Bodovino Music Mondays
- Live Jazz - Nightly at Chandlers
Change Your Mindset:
- Download Guided Meditation app
- Try out an Act of Kindness (or KISS of Kindness)
- Color in an Adult Coloring Book
- Take a Break from Social Media