Connector Closed This Weekend + The App That Tells You What Construction to Avoid
If you're driving into Boise on the connector or trying to get on the freeway at the Cole on-ramp, think again. There's an app you can use to make sure you go the quickest way and avoid all of this.
Roads are being rehabbed this weekend. Legit, that's what the description is: "pavement rehabilitation".
This weekend - Sept 15-16:
- Franklin Road off-ramp on westbound I-84
- Cole Road on-ramp on I-184
- I-84 between Five Mile Road overpass
- Orchard Street interchange
- Weekdays: 10:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m.
- Friday: 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m.
If you don't have the Waze app, it's a great app that will let you know what the heck is going on. The app is a community-based traffic and navigation app. You can see where there are accidents, where stalled vehicles are parked/blocking, where there is road construction and what the quickest way to your destination is. You can also see what the speed limit is. That's the helpful one for me. Sorry, Boise police. I am working on it.