The water is worried to be contaminated, and the reason why is honestly really grotesque. Be warned, the following story could be a little unsettling for some readers.

In Dietrich, Idaho, authorities are urging citizens not to drink the local water in fear that it may be contaminated. By what? This is where things get a little queasy.

A 62-year-old man was found dead by what's being called a suicide by asphyxiation via nitrogen gas released into his home. The man was fired just weeks before in an altercation which involved the police. Some believe his firing is what ultimately led the man in question to take his own life. The gas leak was also blamed for sickening seven emergency workers who entered the home.

Authorities are now worried that the released nitrogen gas may have contaminated a local water source, and are asking citizens to not consume local water until further notice.