Free Boise Train Depot Tours Back This Thursday
Tours for the Boise Train Depot are back this Summer and you only get one chance each month to enjoy this amazing experience.
Someone in our digital department mentioned how impressive and in-demand these FREE tours were so I wanted to make sure you knew it was coming up. This is another Father's Day busy weekend in the Treasure Valley.
Did you know these railroad tracks have been here since 1950? Enjoy a FREE tour the second Thursday of each month. The next one will take place this Thursday, June 14, 2018. This is a free event and some great stuff for dad and it won't cost you a penny!
- Free event runs from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Free guided tours at 6:30 p.m.
- Operation lifesaver on site with safety information.
- Boise Little Theatre comes to life.
- Several food vendors on site.
- Character Passport Adventure brings the kids for a passport adventure to meet their favorite characters.
Can't make this week? There will be two additional free tour events on the second Thursday in July and August.
Thursday, July 12, 2018 - Meet and Greet, Stalwart: A Brothers Story: Come to meet the actors for this veteran tribute.
Thursday, August 9, 2018 - Pirate Day: Bring the kids to meet and siege a pirate.