Get Your Pet Chipped for Cheap
I would freak out if I couldn't find Griffey. The other day, he walked around the corner on the grass and I my mind went through all the ways I would report him missing. He was gone for about 90 seconds. Chip him. I've gotta chip him. This is my chance - and yours.
"SNIP's Chips and Snaps" is an event planned for your pets.
- Boise Pet Photography will take free photos of your pet in case you have to post their photo should they go missing (let's not think about that). There's also information on how to make the most successful lost and found posters.
- West Valley Humane Society will microchip your pet for $25. If you've already done it, they'll double-check your address is correct.
SNIP (Spay and Neuter Idaho Pets) has a lot of experience with pets who have been microchipped and been returned home. There's a 74% return rate on lost pets who have been microchipped.
Are you as intrigued as I am? I mean, 90 seconds of not having my "dittew buddy" out of my sight was enough to wake me up and get to being a responsible pet owner.
- What: SNIP's Chips and Snaps
- When: May 26, 2017
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Bark 'n Purr in Vista Village (1036 S. Vista Avenue)