National Burger Day: Healthy Twist On Traditional Burgers
Celebrate National Burger Day with a healthier burger! Enjoy this delicious, unique twist on burgers and cheeseburgers! It'll only cost your waistline 192-302 calories!
192 Calories Without Cheese, 302 Calories With Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz 93% Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Large Portobello Mushrooms
- McCormick's Steakhouse Onion Seasoning to taste
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Scoop innards out of mushroom caps and place in bowl.
- Mix mushroom innards with meat using your hands.
- Sprinkle seasoning in to preference.
- Grill burgers until desired wellness.
- Put burger on portobello caps as if they were a bun.
- Sprinkle with cheese (optional) and desired toppings.
This is one of my favorite meals to make. I've used a smear of guacamole or organic tomato sauce as well as mustard as toppings and it's been so good! I may never use an actual bun again!