Idaho Tops The Nation For Cyber-Bullying
Idaho is no stranger to topping lists.
This isn't one we should be proud of, though.
According to Wallethub.com, Idaho has the highest percentage of kids who are cyber-bullied, and the second highest percentage of kids who are bullied at school.
Here are some warning signs to look out for that your child may be being bullied:
- Random injuries
- Frequent headaches, stomach issues, or lack of sleep
- Declining grades
- Stops spending time with friends
If your child is being bullied, here's some steps you can take:
- Focus on your child
- Listen to them and be by their side
- Do not encourage retaliating or fighting back
- Contact their schools staff
- Help your child to find friends who won't bully them