Keep Up With KISS at Pride
It's one of the most fun festivals to happen in Boise every single summer: Pride Week.
Of course you can find us involved again this year all over the place but I want to personally invite anyone reading this out to the festivities. Boise Pride Festival stands for acceptance and as the term "pride" evolves, it seems each year the over arching theme is more and more prominent: just be kind to people.
While pride is a celebration of sexual diversity, NO...you don't need to "belong" to the LQBTQ community to come out for the fun. This is really just an all around feel good event that I'm honored to work with and believe in being an ally for.
As we do every year, we've brought in DJ Complex--one of Boise's best known DJ's back to town for this huge event and here's where you can find all of us:
- Friday, June 15th
- Boise Pride Festival at Cecil D. Andrus Park (formerly capitol park) starting at about 4:00 p.m. I'll be doing my show live from here this night. We'll be out here until 11:00 p.m.!
- Saturday, June 16th
- Join the parade-- this begins at 10:00 a.m. and look for our huge float!
- Festival in the park-- find our tent (with BMF tickets) here until about 4:00 p.m.
- Neverland: God's of the Nile Dance Party! This is a huge dance party at the Knitting Factory, get your tickets HERE.
- The Balcony Club Pride Party
- DJ Complex and I will be holding this one down-- come by and say hey!