KISS and KTVB for 7Cares
KTVB's annual Day of Giving event was a huge success. We couldn't turn down the opportunity to be part of such an incredible day of love and support of the community.
The total donations are being added for this year but a huge thank you and "hello" to those of you who didn't care about the rain, the slushy roads and the cold because you wanted to donate.
Chris Cruise and my son, Colton, grabbed the shovels and cleared the way for people to donate. If it won't stop you, it won't stop us, either.
All donations of cash and non-perishable food items help these deserving charities keep their shelves fully stocked and purses full during the winter months when the need for food, shelter, and aid increases:
- The Idaho Foodbank
- River of Life Men's Shelter
- City Light Women's & Children's Shelter
- Lighthouse Rescue Mission of Nampa
- Valley Women & Children's Shelter
- The Salvation Army of Ada County, Caldwell, Nampa, and Twin Falls
- Jubilee House of Twin Falls
The volunteers and amazing people helping were so much fun! We even did the mannequin challenge on site!