Leap Day at McDonalds
Ronald McDonald, Buster Bronco and Michelle Heart are all celebrating Leap Day with McDonalds. We might as well spend the day because everything is such a good price!
Mondays are tough. When it's Leap Day and we can spend it having a party with the best people in town, Monday just got a WHOLE lot better!
The 1375 Broadway Avenue McDonalds is having a grand reopening ceremony and offering some incredible deals. Hey college kids - this is like a dream.
- All Day – $0.29 Any Size McCafe® drip coffee available all day
- All Day – $2.29 iconic Egg McMuffin® sandwich, made with a freshly cracked egg each time
- All Day – $2.00 Small McCafe Frappe or Real Fruit Smoothie
- 10:30 a.m. to closing – $0.69 Hamburger and $0.79 Cheeseburger, made with 100% real beef (limit of 10 per person)
- Free Sampling – Free samples of McCafe® Smoothies and Frappes while supplies last (limit one per person per visit)
- Sweepstakes – Enter for a chance to win a pair of popular brand headphones and a $100 McDonald’s Arch card (See Entry Box in restaurant for Official Rules)