Live For 175 Needs Your Pedal Power On Saturday
Do you have two legs? Can you pedal a bike? Do you think it shouldn't hurt to be a child? Then we need you this Saturday!
It takes a village (pun intended) to power our Live for 175 child abuse prevention broadcast and we're looking a little light during at these times on Saturday, April 23rd. Can you gather up your family, friends, co-workers or teams to provide us with a pedal power?
- 10:30 - 11 AM: 6 cyclists needed
- 11 - 11:30 AM: 7 cyclists needed
- 11:30 AM - 12 PM: 5 cyclists needed
- 12:30 - 1 PM: 3 cyclists needed
- 1:30 - 2 PM: 6 cyclists needed
- 9:30 - 10 PM: 3 cyclists needed
- 10 - 10:30 PM: 4 cyclists needed
- 10:30 - 11 PM: 5 cyclists needed
- 11:30 - Mid: 4 cyclists needed
Click HERE to register for Saturday!