Massive Amount Of Kellogg Products Recalled
Have any Keebler, Special K or Famous Amos snacks in your cupboards? They may not be safe for some people.
According to KTVB, Kellogg's is voluntarily recalling several of it's snack and cookie products after discovering that its supplier, Grain Craft, had undeclared peanut residue in some of its wheat flour. The company is willing to issue a full refund to costumers who can't eat the products due to peanut allergies. They'll take care of the refunds through a customer service line at 1-800-962-1314.
Products affected (but not limited to) by the recall include:
- Keebler Chips Deluxe Gripz Mighty Tiny Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keebler Animal Crackers
- Keebler EL Fudge Double Stuffed Sandwich Cookies
- Keebler Mini Sandies Shortbread Cookies
- Keebler Disney Frozen Graham Snacks Cinnamon
- Famous Amos Chocolate chip Cookies
- Special K Mini Brownies Blondie
- Special K Mini Brownies Fudge
To view the entire list of products affected by the recall and their expiration dates click HERE.