Race For The Cure: What You Need To Know For Race Day
A giant sea of pink will wash it's way over Parkcenter Boulevard on Saturday, May 7th! Here's what you need to know about the race if you're a participant or someone who lives in the neighborhood!
- Registration Tent Open 7:30-9 AM
- Survivor Tent & Sponsor Booths Open 7:30 AM
- Jazzercise Warm-Up 8 AM
- Promise Parade and Group Photo 8:30-8:40 AM
- Competitive 5K Start 9 AM
- 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Start 9:10 AM
- Kendall Ford Competitive Race Awards Ceremony 10 AM
- Bodybuilding.com Post-Race Cool Down 10:15 AM
- Fundraising Awards and Survivor Drawing 10:30 AM
Parking & Shuttle Information
Parkcenter Blvd from Beacon to Mallard will be closed from 6 AM - Noon closed on race day morning and there is an increased amount of traffic near the course due to Boise State graduation and the on going Broadway Bridge Construction project. Komen Idaho strongly urges you to take a shuttle from one of these locations.
RAM Restaurant and Brewery
- First Shuttle 7:30 AM
- Last Shuttle 8:15 AM
Boise Outlet Mall
- First Shuttle 7:00 AM
- Last Shuttle 8:00 AM
Return shuttles will begin as soon as road closures are lifted. The last return shuttle will leave the race course at 11:30 AM
Survivor/Forever Fighters and Handicap Parking
- Parking is available for women or men wearing a pink survivor tee or those with handicap credentials.
- To use this parking you must arrive at the West Albertsons parking lot before 8 AM
- Parking is first come, first serve
What's 103.5 KISS FM doing?
You can find 103.5 KISS FM parked near the start of the 1 mile walk! Chris Cruise will be mixing it up and you can spray paint your hand onto our wall to show why being part of the Komen Idaho Race for the Cure is so important to you.
Michelle Heart will also meet participants wanting to walk with her at this tent at 8:50 AM.