Rent a Homecoming Dress from Boise Nonprofit
It's officially homecoming season. Unless you have an extra couple of hundred dollars, the one night turns into an extremely expensive time with friends. All we're really doing is getting pictures, right? There's a non-profit in Boise that rents out dresses for your homecoming dance.
I'm thinking back to my homecoming dances and I stressed out about what I was wearing and spent way too much money. I had to pick out a dress that was within a budget that was pretty much non-existent. If I could have picked out any dress I wanted because I could actually afford it, things would have been a lot easier in my life.
Dresstravaganza is a local non-profit that rents out dresses for any event where you are looking for something formal.
If you have formal wear hanging in your closet (that you won't wear), donate it. You can do so at the following locations:
- Boise Outlet Mall: Van Heusen, 6882 S Eisenman Rd, Boise, ID 83716
- SE Boise/Micron: Modern Dental, 2031 E Hospitality Ln Boise, ID 83719
- Mall Area: Home Fabrics, 8567 Franklin Road, Boise, ID 83709
- SW Boise: Star $2.50 Cleaners 1521 South 5 Mile Road, Boise, ID 83709
- Garden City: Diamond Heating 4464 W Chinden Blvd Suite E, Boise, ID 83714
- Caldwell: American Music, 2912 Cleveland Blvd, Caldwell, ID 83605
Dresstravaganza is run by volunteers.