St. Patrick’s Day Events Part Two
Here’s what’s happening for the rest of the night to get you cheap food, drinks, and everything GREEN on this St. Patrick’s Day!
What’s your plan for St. Patrick’s Day? Might be half over, but things are just starting to heat up with several options to save $$$$$. Thanks to Michelle Heart for compiling this list for us!
Make sure if you’re planning on drinking that you have a designated driver or second option to get home this weekend. Don’t think this applies to just St. Patrick’s Day. The police will be out all weekend looking for drinking and driving including distracted drivers. Be safe!
- O’ Hannah’s St. Patrick’s Day Party
- Irish Games, scavenger hunt, $1 Shamrock Shots, $2 Green Pounder Beers
- Live Music: The Giant Leprechauns, Boise Highlanders, Rocci Johnson Band
- Out do Rocci’s costume and you could win the greenest person contest
No Pants Patty’s Day Block Party
- China, Amsterdam, Roddy’s, Tailgate
- $5 without pants, $10 with pants for all three downtown bars
- Prefunk at Tailgate with corned beef & cabbage, green beer
- Buy any entrée at Tailgate and get a free ride downtown on Da Bus
- $5 Cover
- FREE Food (while supplies last): Corn beef, cabbage, Guinness stew, soda bread
- Revolving Irish Draft Beer Specials: $1 – 7 PM, $2 – 8 PM, $3 – 9 PM, $4 – 10 PM $5 – 11 PM…and then they start going back down
- Live Music All Night
- Live Irish Music All Day; Headliners – The Fightin’ McGinty’s take the stage at 8:30 PM
- Specials on Green Beers and Irish Favorites
- Bagpipes at 8 PM
- Boise Firefighter Pipes & Drums 7-9 pm
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Special
- Featured Beer: Donnigan’s Irish Red
Old Chicago Downtown
- Boise Highlanders at 6 pm
- $3 green beers, $1 off Irish drafts, $3 Jameson
- Special Irish Menu featuring hot Ruben Sandwiches and Irish Nachos!