Taphouse Hosts 4th Annual Darkest Night Event Friday Night
Taphouse is celebrating their 4th Annual Darkest Night Event this Friday, December 15. I ran into the manager/partner for Taphouse, Tim Campbell.
This is our biggest event of the year and we'll be packed with graduation and all the college games. Gonna be a big night and weekend."
This is your annual dark beer festival with all the perks! Enjoy some of the darkest brews including:
These brews begin at 11 a.m.
- Epic 2015 Big Bad Baptist
- Epic Triple Barrel Big Bad Baptist
- Odell 2016 Jolly Russian
- Deschutes 2015 The Abyss
- Founders KBS
- Sockeye Old Seven Tooth
- Payette 2015 Barrel-Aged 12 Gauge
- Deschutes Black Butte XXVIII
- Fremont 2015 Barrel Aged B-Bomb
These brews start at 6 p.m.
- Goose Island 2015 Bourbon County
- North Coast Barrel-Aged Old Rasputin XX
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Fremont Barrel-Aged Dark Star
Taphouse has been voted Boise's Best local sports bar for three years in a row. Drinking starts early this holiday weekend and additional brews will be tapped starting at 11 a.m. Tim also mentioned that if you wear all black - take home some free commemorative glassware from Taphouse!
Check out more details on their FACEBOOK page.