Tawsha Box Knocked Out By Cory In Boise
For only the third time ever, Tawsha Box has been defeated at the game that bares her name.
Every morning at 7:345 we ask you five questions, and ask the same five questions to Tawsha. If you get more correct, you win! Every day Tawsha remains victorious, we add another prize to the pile. Today Cory had his smart pants on and clobbered Tawsha.
Here's the questions Cory had to answer:
- Word is that Justin Bieber and his new girlfriend Sophia Richie are no longer a thing. There have been two movies made about Justin Bieber to date. Name one.
NEVER SAY NEVER / BELIEVE
- The house from the "Harry Potter" series is up for sale for $620,000 in England. Name any Harry Potter movie.
SORCERER'S STONE / CHAMBER OF SECRETS / PRISONZER OF AZKABAN / GOBLET OF FIRE / ORDER OF THE PHOENIX / HALF BLOOD PRINCE / DEATHLY HOLLOWS
- Jimmy Fallon said touching Donald Trump's hair felt like the grass you find in an Easter basket. In what month does Easter take place?
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is out on Blu-Ray. Name TWO of the Ninja Turtles
LEONARDO / DONATELLO / RAPHAEL / MICHELANGELO
- Sarah Palin just sold her mansion in Arizona for over $2 million dollars. In 2008 Sarah Palin ran for vice president under what presidential nominee?