Tax Day Freebies in the Treasure Valley
We've had a couple of extra days to stress about getting our taxes filed. Just think, on Tuesday, it will all be over for another year. Take advantage of these freebies offered on Tax Day in the Treasure Valley.
Unless you're waiting on a refund, Tax Day kind of sucks. Let's be real. How can you pay the amount you owe all at once? You think to yourself: Have I asked for a payment plan in the past five years? Maybe this is your year to pay slowly and not have to sell an organ. All of these things go through
my our head.
How about we save money or get freebies? Best idea ever (says broke Tawsha).
- Firehouse Subs: There's a coupon for a free medium sub with purchase of another sub sandwich, chips, and a drink. The coupon is HERE and is valid until the 20th. There are two Firehouse Subs locations in the Treasure Valley.
- McDonald's: Buy a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder for $0.01 with a purchase of one at regular price. April 18th only. HERE is your closest McDonald's location. As if we don't know, right?
- Noodles & Company: Order your food online through the 18th and use the code TAXDAY17 and get $4 off a purchase of $10 or more at these Treasure Valley locations.
- Office Depot: Shred those awful documents you don't need the memories of anymore. Take up to 5lbs with this coupon through April 29.
- Planet Fitness: Let all of your stress go with a free HydroMassage until the 22nd at any of these Planet Fitness locations.
- Sonic Drive-In: Get yourself some half-price cheeseburgers on Tax Day. Here's a list of Sonic locations so you can rush to the nearest one.
If you're like me and owe money. Blah. This is a first and I have no idea how it's even possible. More on that after I come out of my massive funk. Ramen and water for the next few months for dinner. No big deal.
How about a little escape from reality? JetBlue is giving away 1,000 one-way return flights to those who owe the IRS money. Enter the sweepstakes HERE.