The Show the Treasure Valley Will Be Watching
It's a combination of Parenthood, Gilmore Girls and every other show we absolutely miss watching - all rolled into one. Plus, the comeback of some of our favorite faces makes a new show already feel like sweet nostalgia.
From what I hear: Grab the tissues, snuggle up on the couch and sob your way through the newest TV drama "This is Us".
In summary (thanks to the show's description):
Jack and his wife - who is very pregnant with triplets -- have just moved into their new home in Pittsburg. Successful and handsome television actor Kevin is growing increasingly bored with his bachelor lifestyle. Randall -- who was abandoned at a fire station by his father as an infant -- is a stylish New York-based businessman working to raise two daughters with his wife, Beth. These people are among a group -- several of whom share a birthday -- of seemingly random individuals whose lives intertwine in unexpected ways.
Without even watching the first episode, this is how I predict everyone will respond.
- Chris Cruise will look at Kevin and see similarities between the two of them.
- I will cry whenever I hear about or see a baby...or just for the entire show.
- Michelle Heart will find a connection with her best girlfriend type.
- Kekeluv will analyze the inner-workings of each relationship - family or love.
- Mateo will wonder why everyone is crying and ask a deep question that is over most of our heads.
That's how the 103.5 KISS FM staff will respond.
Watch it and comment. How did you respond?