21 Brunches, 5 Wineries and a Lane for Mom
You could make Mom breakfast in bed for Mother's Day OR you could take her to one of the gazillion Mother's Day brunches in the Treasure Valley on Sunday! Here's where to take mom to eat, score a discount or bowl free!
Here are some local favorites serving up brunch for Mom's Day! We've highlighted where you can get freebies for mom or bottomless mimosas. Bummed that my favorite brunch spot in the Treasure Valley, The Riverside, is SOLD OUT...but my #2 pick is still available! That pick is Kindness in the Owyhee Building! If you go there I highly recommend their soft scrambled eggs. Oh, and their bottomless mimosas are always a fabulous choice!
- 36th Street Garden Center Bistro, 8 AM - 3 PM
- Banbury Golf Course, 10 AM - 2 PM
- Berryhill and Co, 9 AM - 4 PM
- Castle Ranch Steak House at Boise Hotel and Conference Center, 9 AM - 3 PM
- Chandlers Steakhouse (Benefits the Women's and Children's Alliance), Open - Regular hours at 2 PM
- Copper Canyon at Shadow Hills (Mom gets first mimosa free!), 11 AM - 4 PM
- Crooked Flatts (Local cheese, wine, ciders and desserts for sampling!), 11 AM - 6 PM
- Eagle Hills Golf Course (Free glass of champagne or mimosa for anyone 21 and up!), 9 AM - 2 PM
- Enrique's Mexican Restaurant, 10 AM - 3 PM
- Fresh Off The Hook (Mom gets free mimosa!), 11 AM - 8 PM
- Jakers, 11 AM - 8 PM
- Juniper (Mom gets free glass of sparkling wine!), 9:30 AM - 3 PM
- Kindness (Bottomless mimosas available!), 8 AM - 1:30 PM
- Kona Grill,11 AM - 10 PM
- Marie Callender's (Bottomless mimosas available!), 8 AM - 2 PM
- Reef, 10 AM - 2 PM
- Saint Lawrence Gridiron (Mom gets first mimosa free!), 11 AM - 2 PM
- Steve's Cafe, 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Tavern at Bown Crossing (Bottomless mimosas available!), 9 AM - 3 PM
- The Brickyard, 9:30 AM - 2 PM
- The Melting Pot, (Mom gets first mimosa free!),12 - 9 PM
- Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar, 9 AM - 2 PM
My boyfriend and I did Valentine's Day on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail and it was awesome! A lot of the wineries were offering special tastings with chocolates, strawberries and such, but they REALLY step up their game for moms. Here's a look at what's going on in wine country!
Indian Creek Winery, Kuna (12-5 PM)
For $15, you'll get a mama deer logo glass with tokens for six wine tasting tokens. You'll be able to enjoy live music, food trucks, table massages and bounce houses throughout the day. Want to try a wine-a-rita or sparkling muscat canelli make sure to swing by sometime between 2:30-5 PM when the ice cream truck is there!
Bitner Vineyard, Caldwell (3-5 PM)
Enjoy live music from James Dewberry on the patio while you relax with a glass of wine. We did Bitner on Valentine's Day and the tasting fee was $5 which they give back to you as a $5 discount if you buy a bottle of wine! Try the High Dessert White! That was our favorite.
Sawtooth Winery, Nampa (12-5 PM)
This is the 26th year Sawtooth Winery is throwing a huge celebration for Mom! For $30 you'll get a complimentary wine glass. The day includes tastings from local vineyards and breweries, lie music, food trucks, local arts, vendors and wine slushies! There's also shaved ice and an inflatable slide for the little ones. Anyone under the age of 21 can enjoy the day for free.
Ste. Chapelle Winery, Caldwell (1-4 PM)
Ste. Chapelle is probably one of my favorite places not just in the Treasure Valley, but in the world. It's like my playground! Take mom to see the Fabulous Chancellors concert at the winery for $10. While you're there make sure you check out the newly renovated tasting room (it's gorgeous!) Brown Shuga Soul Food's truck for some lunch and get mom a rub down from Massage Envy. This is a must when you're out on the Sunnyslope. If you just picked one winery, make it this one!
Williamson Orchard and Vineyards, Caldwell (12-5 PM)
If it's FREE it's for me. Ok, not really. If it's free, it's for your mom this weekend at Williamson. Friday-Sunday they're offering mom a full glass of wine and a flower for free when you come in to taste their 12 wines!
Spend the day on the alley at Big Al's! Moms can bowl free all day on Sunday, May 10th. No limit on how many games, just make sure you pick up the tab for mom's shoe rental!