Trending for Wednesday, May 11
Guess how much Coach Harsin makes! Also, Eagle Road will be a wreck next weekend and Roaring Springs may be open THIS WEEKEND!
Just in case you went to bed early last night or didn't get a chance to check your favorite sites today, here's a very quick rundown of what's happening today.
- A list of the highest paid Idaho state employees has been released. BSU Football coach Bryan Harsin remains at the top spot earning $1.1 million (I may or may not have a little crush on him). In the second spot, the BSU basketball head coach Leon Rice at $650,000.
- Saturday, May 21 and Sunday, May 22 a section of Eagle Road will be closed so the railroad tracks between Pine and Franklin can be fixed.
- Roaring Springs will be open this weekend – weather permitting. Saturday, it’s supposed to be 85 degrees.
- A man who looked like a hot mess was detained by police while roaming outside Taylor Swift’s NY home on Tuesday. The guy is 25, was unshaven, had messy, curly hair and was ringing Taylor’s doorbell. She wasn’t home. He was previously found stalking around Taylor’s Rhode Island home. (STORY)
- If you ever see Justin Bieber in person, don’t expect to get a photo. He posted an announcement on Instagram saying, “If you happen to see me out somewhere, know that I’m not gonna take a picture, I’m done taking pictures. It has gotten to the point that people won’t even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal and I wanna be able to keep my sanity.” (STORY)
- Kesha is gearing up for a huge performance at the Billboard Music Awards – which is next Sunday, May 22. The focus will be Dr. Luke. The rumor is that Kesha will make direct references to her ongoing legal battle with Dr. Luke and could possibly include images of him. (STORY)