Trending on Monday, May 9
The legal smoking age could go up in Idaho, Justin Bieber got a tattoo that looks like a prison tat and there's a celebrity divorce that none of us saw coming...but we kind of did.
- Justin Bieber got a new tattoo… on his face. It’s a cross near his right eye. He and his friend got it. The reason: “It represents his journey in finding purpose with God.”
- Rob Kardashian has announced that he and Blac Chyna are expecting.
- Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne have announced they are divorcing – after 33 years of marriage. They say it has nothing to do with his sobriety.
- Captain America: Civil War was the movie for moms this weekend. It was the fifth highest opening ever making $181.8 million.
- Right now, you have to be 18 to legally purchase cigarettes. Now, there’s a campaign pushing to change the legal smoking age to 21. The reason: They’re looking to lower the costs of smoking-related health issues which, right now, stands at $500 million.
- The single winner of the $429 million Powerball jackpot has yet to claim the prize. Just one ticket matched all six numbers on Saturday night. The winner is from Trenton, New Jersey. Lottery officials are set to hold a press conference at the 7-Eleven today.