What’s Trending on Cinco de Mayo
Kasich is out, Magic Mike Live is a real thing (Channing Tatum told us himself) and Justin Timberlake has a new song!
- At 49 years old, Janet Jackson is expecting her first child. She had announced that she’d be going out on tour but then said she was on “doctor’s orders” to rest. She will turn 50 on the 16th of this month.
- For the first time in three years, Justin Timberlake is releasing a song. It’s called “Can’t Stop this Feeling” and it will be out tomorrow. There are rumors he has been seen with the Weeknd sparking rumors the two will be working together.
- Channing Tatum went Facebook live yesterday to announce there will be a Magic Mike Live in Las Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The show debuts in March. He said the dancers who “will work hard to delight attendees”
- Today is Idaho Gives Day – a day to focus on giving to Idaho non-profits. Donate HERE.
- Aeropostale has filed for bankruptcy and has decided to close 154 of their stores. One of their stores is the one at the mall. Dang it!
- John Kasich announced he was dropping out of the presidential race. He was the last challenger to Donald Trump following Ted Cruz’s announcement that he, too, would be dropping out of the race. Donald Trump says he was surprised.
- Nobody won the Powerball drawing last night so the jackpot is now at $415 million on Saturday