This Week’s FREE Boise Music Festival Ticket Stop Locations
Boise Music Festival is less than a month away! If you don't have a pair of tickets to this year's largest one-day music festival, we have you covered! Join us all week long at different locations around the Treasure Valley before time runs out.
This years lineup boasts one of the largest line-ups ever!
It seems like everyone has a favorite for this year's festival with Robin Thicke (Blurred Lines) headlining on the Commercial Tire Main Stage. Throwback artist Baby Bash is also a favorite and is sure to bring an electric performance with Cyclone and Suga Suga. Also performing Granger Smith, Mat Kearney, Echosmith, and Parmalee.
Where Can I Get My Tickets?
We will be on the streets all week long with Boise Music Festival tickets.
- Tuesday 3p-4p- The Human Bean: 4213 State Street, Boise
- Wednesday: 11a-12p The Human Bean: 9162 Emerald St. Boise
- Thursday: 4p-6p T-Mobile 3642 S Findley Ave
- Friday: 12p-1p 12473 W Chinden Blvd Boise
- Saturday: 11a-1p Urban Air in Meridian
- Saturday: 3p-5p Metro PCS 7180 W Fairview Ave Boise