Boise Bacon and Beer Fest Deliciously Takes Place This Weekend
Does Boise just left bacon or is a national phenomenon? I know by a not so reliable source that Boise ranks under 5% of the national average popularity-wise but who believes polls. It's obvious we didn't get the memo because we have another festival surrounding bacon.
Sockeye Brewing is hosting their 4th Annual Boise Bacon & Beer Festival this weekend. The Bronco game is Friday night which is perfect for a celebration party at the largest venue in the Treasure Valley, Expo Idaho.
Sockeye moved this event to Expo Idaho making it bigger and better than ever. I was checking on tickets and saw the that Sockeye has teamed up with Cornhole Idaho for this event. Cornhole Idaho will host a two-person team cornhole tournament with tons of prizes. Cornhole is definitely a thing! Go practice, get your cornhole game on and win some cash this weekend!
Here's what you need to know about Sockeye Brewing's 4th Annual Bacon & Beer Festival this weekend.
- The "Best Bacon Dish" award will be handed out. Taste some bacon and more importantly, enjoy Boise's best
- Cornhole tournament that could win you a Boise Bacon and Beer Fest Deliciously Takes Place This WeekendBoise Bacon and Beer Fest Deliciously Takes Place This Weekendbeer for a year
- 25 local/regional craft breweries and cideries.
- Live music and tons of games.
- Saturday, September 7, 2019, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Expo Idaho
Admission is $35 and will get you the following because we love those gifts!
- Commemorative 5 ounce Bacon & Beer Festival Glass
- 15 drink tokens
- Unlimited access to bacon/bacon-inspired dishes
Have fun, enjoy some bacon and drink responsibly!