103.5 KISS FM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Get ready! Your favorite music station, 103.5 KISS FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, your favorite DJs, the hottest exclusives, plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 103.5 KISS FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 103.5 KISS FM. Tap on the station logo to get to the 103.5 KISS FM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 103.5 KISS FM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 103.5 KISS FM.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: Boise.Digital@TownsquareMedia.com