Halloween Food Specials, Hotspots and Places to Trick-or-Treat
Here are a few last-minute things you can do for Halloween that are low maintenance and cheap.
I've written several blogs for specific events but this is a quick and cool list for you to check off some freaky things to do on Thursday with your girlfriends or the family.
Trick-or-Treating will be happening everywhere from Harrison Boulevard to the Boise Bench's Zombie Babyland out to Nampa's downtown event on Wednesday, October 30 for some early Trick-or-Treating.
Here are a few specials and events that you might wanna check off the Halloween list.
- Applebee's - October $1 Vampire Cocktail
- Baskin Robbins - $1.70 scoops
- Cheesecake Factory - Complimentary sides of Cheesecake when ordering $30 or more via DoorDash with promo code TREATORTREAT
- Chili's - $5 Margarita of the month "Fangtastic-Rida"
- Chipotle - Booritto hosts between 3 p.m. - close and get a burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or order of tacos for $4 - Must be in costume.
- Chucke. Cheese - Kids in costume get 50 free tickets.
- Joe's Crabshak - Kids eat free with adult purchase on Halloween.
- Krispy Kreme - Wear a costume and get a free donut
- Papa Johns - Jack-o-Lantern styled pizzas at $11 for your Halloween party.
Idaho Iceworld will be hosting a Spooktacular event on Halloween from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. This is family event and tickets are $6 which includes skate rental.
Boise Bench's Zombie Babyland which they call it the Thrift Shop of Harrison Boulevard's Trick-or-Treating.
Harrison Boulevard is the epicenter of Halloween in the Treasure Valley. Do you want a full-size candy bar? This is your spot and with lines too!
Humpin Hannahs with Mateo for Halloween. This is just a massive night for the Rocci Johnson Band. There is no cover, thousands of dollars in prizes, drink specials and we're live all night. This is the Harrison Boulevard for parties on Thursday night!