Sleep with Lions, Tigers and Bears at the Boise Zoo This Weekend
The overnight adventure returns to Zoo Boise for Snooze at the Zoo this Summer. There is nothing like sleeping at the Zoo during a hot Summer night in Boise! That's the great thing about living in the Treasure Valley when it comes to these types of outdoor events. I hope it lasts.
Zoo Boise opens the park up for some great outdoor Summer events that include time with all the fascinating animals and space is limited. There are a total of four events that include families, scout troops and more. This isn't your typical sleepover 🐻
I would like to go on record as saying I'm not 💯about the bears!
Here's what you get with your overnight stay at Zoo Boise for Snooze at the Zoo: GROUP PACKAGE.
- Admission for your group
- One teacher or Scout Master free with a minimum of 20 students (1 adult minimum with every 5 kids)
- Overnights intended for kids 7 and up
- Sleep in Zoo Boise's own Safari Camp
- Animal programs led by Education Department Staff
- Hands-on animal experiences
- After hours tour of the zoo
- Light evening snack and breakfast (Please eat dinner prior to arriving)
- Free next day admission to the zoo for your group
- Snooze at Zoo Times 7 P.M. to 9 A.M.
You'll want to call ahead for reservations because I hear they book quickly. The zoo has to ensure they provide enough staffing for the number of attendees.
Snooze at the Zoo dates:
- May 17, 18
- June 8, 9
- July 13, 14
- August 9, 10