12 Bars of Christmas Crawl is Coming to Downtown Boise
"Here comes Kekeluv, here comes Kekeluv, chugging down the street!" That might be the song we're singing as we stumble from bar to bar during the 12 Bars of Christmas Crawl coming to downtown Boise, Saturday, December 2. This sleigh ride will definitely need a designated reindeer because it COULD get extremely festive 🎄🍻
What is the attire? The post calls for:
- Holiday onesies.
- Santa suites of all shapes and size.
- The ugliest most creative Christmas sweaters.
- ELF costumes more than welcome!
Here's what a ticket to this crazy Christmas Crawl gets you.
- 16oz Bad Santa Stadium Cup for your crawl drinks.
- Commemorative Santa hat.
- Wristband for entry and drink/food specials.
- Free cover with Christmas crawl pass.
- Christmas Crawl additional specials exclusive to this party.
This is the beginning list of bars with more to be announced:
- Whiskey Bar (registration 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Cactus Bar.
- Fatty's Bar.
- Silly Birch.
- The Piper Pub & Grill.
- Tom Grainey's Sporting Pub.
- More to be announced.
Ticket prices are $15 and increase as the event gets closer. This is a 21+ event.