Five Boise Music Festival Don’ts
Boise Music Festival is one month away! The Treasure Valleys largest celebration of all things music is set to take place June 23rd at Expo Idaho. This years lineup of Robin Thicke, Granger Smith ft. Earl Dibbles Jr., Baby Bash, Mat Kearny, Echosmith, and Parmalee are sure to put on memorial performances and a good time for all.
Spurred on by my observations at past Boise Music Festivals, I have come up with a few Do Not's at this years Boise Music Festival
- Show up late: In years past, I've seen people steak their claim for a prime seat as early as 10 am when the gates open. If you roll up in the afternoon, don't expect to get a prime view of the artist performing on the Commercial Tire Main Stage.
- Forget About the 50 Local Bands: Sure, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement of the big names performing on the main stage but there are also really great local bands performing at various stages throughout the day. Take some time to walk around and experience the musical talent we have right here in the Treasure Valley.
- Leave the sunscreen at home: Gates open at 10 am, if your planning on spending the day in the sun, don't forget your sunscreen.
- Forget to Stay Hydrated: Again, it's usually hot, and being outside all day can be exhausting. Make sure you stay hydrated.
- Drink too much: Wow, now I'm really feeling old but I can't stress this enough. Drink responsibility. The heat + exhaustion + too much alcohol equals a bad time. I've seen plenty of people end up in bad situations because of those three combines factors.