Boise State Announces Upgrades to Stadium Experience
Boise State took a lot of online heat just a couple of weeks ago, both during and after their first home game of the season. You could call Boise State football fans a little high maintenance--or, you could just acknowledge that everyone was really excited to get back inside of Albertsons Stadium and in front of the blue turf. No matter how you look at it, it seems that one thing was for sure: the stadium experience wasn't the best--and now, Boise State hopes to fix that!
It wasn't tough to find complaints posted everywhere online after the last home game--the most popular were surrounding how long the wait was getting into the stadium and how "miserable" the waiting was for concessions inside. One source told us that he waited for the entire length of the second quarter while in line for one beer.
On Friday, September 30th, San Diego State will be taking the field here in Boise against a beat-up Boise State football team and stadium officials not only want bodies in the stands--but they want happy bodies in the stands!
In a release via social media platforms the evening before kickoff, Boise State shared the following upgrades can be expected:
- Bottled water will now be available at every concession stand and kiosk
- In order to meet demand, 20% more food and beverage has been ordered (that's a lot of hot dogs)
- More beverage kiosks will be open
- More staff will be on site--in fact, staff is being brought in from... Las Vegas?
- Express lanes will be open for all fans to get in quicker-- Gates: A, D, E, N, P, M & officials suggest using your tickets' suggested entry gate.
All they ask is that you download digital tickets ahead of time, to speed it all up!
Of course--there's always the one comment...
Well, Buster Ducky...we're all wondering the same and I guess we will find out soon enough!