Boise State Rolls Out Updated Football Schedule, TV Times
Could this be the year of redemption? Boise State football is preparing to put it all on the line as they hope to climb back atop the Mountain West Conference.
One a national "little team that could"--the spotlight over the last few years has dimmed over Boise State. The iconic blue turf remains a jewel of NCAA football--but the wins just haven't been there. Other mid-major programs like Houston, Memphis, UCF, and more have stolen that shine from Boise State and fans are ready to get back on the map.
A road opener against the University of Washington is sure to set the tone for the season--and now, we know times and television networks for the season.
So, here's what to expect from this fall's football schedule and tv details:
- Saturday, September 2nd: Boise State is AT Washington and will be televised at 1:30pm on ABC
- Saturday September 9th, University of Central Florida is in Boise, to be televised on FS1 at 5:00pm
- Saturday September 16th, North Dakota is in Boise and will be televised at 10:00am on FS1
- Friday, September 22nd, Boise State is AT San Diego State and will be televised on CBSSN at 8:30pm
- Saturday, September 30th Boise State is AT Memphis and details are yet to be announced for time and television.
- Saturday, October 7th San Jose State is in Boise and will be televised at 6:00pm on CBSSN
- Saturday, October 14th Boise State is AT Colorado State and while time is TBD, it will be on FOX/FS1/FS2
- Saturday, October 28th, Wyoming is in Boise and while time is TBD, it will be on FOX/FS1/FS2
- Saturday November 4th, Boise State is AT Fresno State with an 8:00pm kickoff to be televised on CBSSN
- Saturday November 11th, New Mexico is in Boise and while time is TBD, it will be on FOX/FS1/FS2
- Saturday November 18th, Boise State is AT Utah State with kickoff at 5:00pm and CBSSN televising
- Friday, November 24th Air Force is in Boise with a 2:00pm kickoff on FS1