Boise Vending Machine ‘Selling’ Local Non-Profit Donations
If there is one thing that the Treasure Valley excels at--it is teaming up as a community and giving back. One of the very best traits about the Treasure Valley is our willingness to give back and fill a need--literally, any need--that arises.
The Idaho Community Foundation has put together a pretty awesome new 'tool' for charity and your ability to donate to a local non-profit has never been easier. It's a creative new take on donations--a donation VENDING MACHINE!
Located at the JUMP! building in downtown Boise--the 'Giving Machine' has options for the following Idaho charities:
- Ballet Idaho
- Basque Museum and Cultural Center
- Bogus Basin
- Boise Philharmonic
- Camp HODIA
- Emmett Public Library
- Family Justice Center of Idaho
- Giraffe Laugh
- Girl Scouts of Silver Sage
- Idaho Black History Museum
- Idaho Community Foundation Forever Idaho Southwest
- Idaho FFA Association
- Idaho Shakespeare Festival
- Idaho Youth Ranch
- Jesse Tree
- Land Trust of the Treasure Valley
- Learning Lab
- Terry Reilly Health Services
- Treasure Valley Family YMCA
- United Way of Treasure Valley
- Wassmuth Center for Human Rights
- Women’s & Children’s Alliance
- Zoo Boise
Want to give these groups some funds? Do it the fun way with the Giving Machine at Jump!
Tis the season for holiday fun--heres a look at some different ways to enjoy the season!
7 Dazzling Idaho Public Christmas Lights Displays You Can't Miss In 2023
Gallery Credit: Michelle Heart
Magical Christmas River in Idaho Worth the Drive from Boise?
Gallery Credit: Parker Kane