Boise’s Ultimate Easter Egg Hunt Guide
I was going through last year's headlines around Easter. You have to remember where the pandemic was in late March. Most of our teams were still thinking the Boise Music Festival was going to happen.
Looking back we could never have predicted we would still be discussing COVID-19. Luckily, we're getting through this and we're also seeing events come back. Easter might be the first of many holiday events to open across the Treasure Valley. Let's get to those very popular Easter Egg hunts around the Treasure Valley. Some coming back and others not quite yet.
I can tell you after calling around that some are just waiting, but realize it might just still be too early for a massive hunt. I spoke with Lyndsay Wright at Capital Church team up with Meridian at Kleiner Park every year.
The Community Easter Egg Hunt at Kleiner Park has become the largest west of the Mississippi. The city of Meridian wants to wait one more year. Just too soon for the thousands of people that show up for our event.
Lyndsay mentioned that Capital Church will still be having Easter Egg Hunts at 9 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PM. Each year we see several bunnies skydive because that's what they do every morning. We'll keep our eyes on the skies that morning. Anyone is welcome at Capital Church on Easter morning, April 4, 2021.
- Capital Church - Easter Sunday Egg Hunt
- 9 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PM
- 2760 E. Fairview Ave.
- Meridian, Idaho 83642
Easter Eggstravaganza in Boise - This one is hosted by True Hope Church - Collister on March 28, 2021, from 12 PM - 1 PM.
- Age-specific egg dash.
- Bounce houses
- True Hope Church - Collister
- 4709 W State St. in Boise
Eggstravaganza in Downtown Boise - Hosted by True Hope Church at their Downtown location in Boise. This one is Saturday, April 3, 2021, from 11 AM - 1 PM.
- True Hope Church (Downtown Boise)
- 607 N 13th St in Downtown Bosie
- Big Easter Egg Hunts
Eggstravaganza in Nampa - Hosted by True Hope Church on Saturday, April 3, 2021, from 11 AM - 1 PM.
- True Hope Church (Nampa)
- 1417 3rd St S, Nampa, ID 83651
- Easter Egg hunts
Spring Eggstravaganza at Indian Creek Plaza from 11 AM - 1 PM on Saturday, April 3, 2021.
- Indian Creek Plaza - 120 S Kimball Ave in Caldwell.
- Easter Egg Hunts with over 20,000 eggs.
- Meet the Easter Bunny.
- Cutest Chick contest
- Spring Market Kick-off
Easter at the Water Brooks in Boise
- Hidden Springs Community Barn
- Sunday, April 4 2021 from 7 AM - 10 AM.
- Free Easter Hunt and event for the family.
Eggstravaganza in Mountain Home - This Easter egg hunt goes from 9:30 AM - 2 PM. There are several waves of age groups
- Carl Miller Park, N 10th St E in Mountain Home
- Hosted by All in Church and Prince of Peace.
- Community egg hunt
- Mini R Us Petting Zoo
- Full Details and times for age groups to hunt for eggs.
Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt - Who's ready to grab some flashlights and hit the Easter streets this year! Nampa Park and Recreation are hosting, "Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt" for ages 13-17. This is definitely a unique experience for the teens.
- Nampa Rec Center at 131 Constitution Way
- Flashlight Easter Egg hunt
- Friday, April 2 from 9 PM
- Ages 13-17
- Hunts begin at 9 PM.
- Bring your own bag and flashlight.
- $3 and masks are encouraged.
Easter Egg Swim - This is a definite twist on searching for eggs. Hosted by the Nampa Recreation Department.
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, from 1 PM - 4 PM.
- Search for sinkable and diveable eggs.
- Click to choose a time and more details.