Buy A $1500 Bike For $100 From The Boise Green Bike Program
How can you buy a $1500 bike for $100? Remember the Valley Regional Transit - Boise Green Bike Program? Those bikes were taken off the road last fall and a bunch of them were donated to local non-profits. Fast forward to now and the remaining 70 green bikes are up for grabs. You can actually bid on the $1500 bikes and get this... the bidding starts at only $100 each. They also have random parts and frames available for a starting bid of $5. If you enjoy getting out on the greenbelt or taking casual strolls through your neighborhood these higher end bikes can be a steal. Check out the particulars below.
Monday, March 15th - Phase one auction opens at 12:00 a.m.
- The first group of 35 GreenBikes opens for bidding
- Kiosks, solar panels, batteries open for bidding
- Topeka bike frames and baskets available for bidding
Sunday, March 21st - Phase one auction closes at 11:59 p.m.
Monday, March 22nd - Phase two auction opens at 12:00 a.m.
- The second group of 35 GreenBikes opens for bidding
- All remaining items remain available
- Any additional items will be added to the auction
Sunday, March 28th - Auction closes 11:59 p.m.
Saturday, April 10th
- Merchandise pick-up day 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Boise GreenBike WHQ - 106 E 34th St, Garden City.
Here is what the bidding page looks like, You can bid on a specific bike and get a brief history on it in addition to the current bid stats. To bid click here.
BGB 006 - Jennifer K. Rogers
Bidding Closes in
6 DAYS 07:34:20
Fair Market Value
Be the first to bid!
Next Min Bid