Christmas Comes to Idaho Homes in October
All those pumpkins and ghosts on the front porches are doing nothing for me when I see that Christmas is coming to Idaho this month. Alert! Alert! Christmas. Will. Be. Here. In. Three. Weeks!
October 28th is when it all happens. Most of America will be getting the last-minute supplies for their Halloween costumes. Houses are decorated with spider webs, skeletons and witches while I sit at home in front of my TV watching the very first Hallmark Christmas movie of the season.
It's all about the Countdown to Christmas. The very first movie (and probably the moment my Christmas tree goes up) is "Marry Me at Christmas". Head to the bench and you'll see my Christmas decor lighting up the sky like the Griswold's outdoor Christmas lights.
What? You wanted the schedule and need to watch the movies just like me? Okay, great!
- Sat 10/28: Marry Me at Christmas
- Sat 11/4: Christmas Festival of Ice
- Sun 11/5: Miss Christmas
- Sat 11/11: The Sweetest Christmas
- Sun 11/12: Enchanted Christmas
- Sat 11/18: Coming Home for Christmas
- Sun 11/19: A Gift to Remember
- Wed 11/22: Secretly Santa
- Thurs 11/23: The Mistletoe Inn
- Fri 11/24: Finding Santa
- Sat 11/25: The Christmas Train
- Sun 11/26: Switched for Christmas
The entire movie schedule is listed HERE all the way through December.
Side note, the Hallmark Channel tells me ON MY TV that movies start on the 27th of this month. Who is playing with my emotions, here? I'll just plan to cozy on up to the TV on the 27th as to not miss a thing. Nope, Hallmark Channel, not today. You can't fool me. No way.