Employers Looking to Hire You This Week
If you need a job or just a job change, this is your week. A bunch of companies are looking for you today, tomorrow and Friday so get your resume ready.
Whether you're looking for an hourly job for a little extra cash or flexibility or are in search of a full-time, salaried position, this week should be in your favor.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Organizer: Idaho Business League.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Riverside Hotel, 2900 W. Chinden Blvd
- Companies Attending: Over 50 employers including A&R Case Management, ACECO Precision Mfg, Adecco, ADESA Boise, All American Publishing, AmeriBen / IEC Group, Arctic Storm Management Group,LLC, Armor Pest Defense, Atlas Staffing, Auric Solar, Barrier Lawn & Pest Inc., Blaine Co. Sheriff’s Office, Bureau of Reclamation, Clear Voice Telecom, Colonial Life, Corizon Health, Cumulus, DIRECTV - AT&T, Easter Seals-Goodwill, Elwood Staffing, Express Employment Professionals, Farm Bureau Mutual, Farmers Insurance, Fiberon, Franz Witte Landscape Contracting, Inc., Glanbia Foods, Heavy Equipment College of California, HISway LLC, HUB International Insurance, Hyatt Place Downtown Boise, Idaho Central Credit Union, Inclusion Inc., Independent Creativity, Jersey Mike’s Subs, LeapFox Learning, Lowes Home Improvement, Mainspring Dental Training Center - SW Dental Association, Mass Mutual, Modern Woodmen of America, New York Life Insurance, Northwest Laser Institute & MediSpa, Northwestern Mutual, Paylocity, Platt Electric, ResCare HomeCare Idaho, ResCare HomeCare Meridian, Safelink Internet Services, Select Staffing, Sequel TSI of Idaho, Sinclair Media KBOI TV-2, Stevens Henager College, Sun Valley Company/Resort, SW Idaho Electrical JATC, Sykes Enterprises, TAOS, Inc., Teleperformance USA, The 911 Recruiter, The Car Park, TruGreen Chemlawn, University of Idaho Boise, US Border Patrol, Community Connections, Express Plumbing Services and Cherrys Gulch.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- Organizer: McDonalds (throughout southern Idaho)
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Apply online, first at mcdonalds.com/careers
- Notes: McDonalds is looking to fill 225 positions
Thursday, March 9, 2017
- Organizer: Idaho Department of Labor
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Ten Mile Christian Church, 3500 W. Franklin Road, Meridian
Additional job opportunities include:
▪ The Home Depot (apply first at careers.homedepot.com)
Are you an employer looking to hire? Comment below.