Idaho Botanical Garden Opens Thanksgiving for Winter Garden aGlow
You might not be ready to put up your tree quite yet. This seems to be one of the great debates around the holidays. What about lights?
The Idaho Botanica Garden launches the first of many holiday day events with over 400,000 lights on display for Winter Garden aGlow. This might just be a great Thanksgiving tradition and might help you walk off some of those holiday pies from grandma.
I'm getting on my most reliable holiday sources from the North Pole that Santa will be flying in for an extended stay to greet his thousands of fans. Thanksgiving is the official kickoff but if the family has you out of the city don't worry. This is just the beginning of the holiday displays and will be available the public until the new year.
Here's a list of events times, closures and festivities below. PLEASE tag me on Instagram @kekeluv with all your photos. My new co-host Kat and I would love to share your experiences.
- Open Nov. 22 - Jan. 1, 2019.
- Open Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
- Closed Nov. 28 and Dec. 4
- Gates open 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Advanced tickets are $10, $8 member/youth, FREE kids under 4.
- Admission at gate $12, $10 member/youth, FREE kids under 4.