Idaho Rolls Back To Stage 2
All the signs were there and today Governor Little made the decision to roll Idaho back to stage 2. What exactly does that mean? How does it affect you and your daily activities? Check out the official public health order below:
The new statewide Stage 2 public health order states the following:
- Gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited. This does not pertain to religious or political expression. Physical distancing is required for all gatherings.
- At-risk Idahoans should self-isolate.
- All Idahoans are encouraged to telework whenever possible and feasible with business operations.
- Masks continue to be required at long-term care facilities.
- Bars, nightclubs, and restaurants continue to operate with seating only.
One other thing to note is that Gov. Little's executive order calls 100 troops to potentially provide mobile testing support or COVID-19 screenings. This is the time to keep in mind that we should all be looking out for each other with a "Boise Kind" type of approach.