Jonas Brothers Announce Spring Residency In Las Vegas
Do you remember when those dudes came through Boise? I do because we gave away so many Jonas Brother's tickets to hundreds of screaming girls who camped out in our parking lot.
I always run into someone that says, "Oh, I remember fangirling out about the JoBros when they came to Boise. You probably don't remember but I...." Yes, every story has a different type of ending.
Fast forward to 2020 and here's what you've missed
- The Jonas Brothers came to Boise back in the Summer of 2009
- The Jonas Brothers break up in 2013
- Nick Jonas goes solo and performs at Boise Music Festival in the Summer of 2015
- Everyone went solo, got married then got back together and went back on tour.
- Jonas Brothers sign a residency for April 2020.
- See live April 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 15, 17 and 18 at the Park Theater at Park MGM
The most stand out moment when it comes to these guys is when Nick Jonas went on stage at BMF and said, "Damn...It's hot out here!" Forward to 3:40 to see Nick's performance at BMF.
Keep listening because I'm sure our listeners will get a chance to see them 😉