Restaurant In Boise Makes National Most Romantic List
Just in time for Valentine's Day a Boise restaurant has made a national "Most Romantic Restaurant List". We all know that for a city of this size Boise has some exceptional restaurants. Let's start with Barbacoa, it's basically the trendy place to be seen. The thing that blew me away was the fact that the food is actually really good. The steak on a rock is delicious and the secret "Seal the Deal" dessert is legendary. Cottonwood Grille is another upscale spot that never disappoints, just thinking of the shrimp louis makes my mouth water and the setting is definitely date worthy. Fork is a good time and has good food amidst all the shenanigans that Downtown Boise has to offer. As much as I like these places, none of the above mentioned restaurants made it on Tripadvisor's top 10 most romantic restaurants national list but one Boise restaurant did and it's none other than Chandlers Steakhouse. I know what you're thinking... Great idea I'm gonna book dinner for Valentine's... Sorry it's all booked up but hey we made another national top 10 list and bragging rights are always fun...
According to Trip Advisor the restaurant's most popular dishes, including scallops, prime rib, and chocolate soufflé. In my opinion, the vibe is what makes it amazing!
Check out the complete national list of TripAdvisor's top 10 most romantic restaurants for Valentine's Day:
- Charleston Grill – Charleston, South Carolina
- Café Monarch – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood – San Antonio, Texas
- Le Vallauris – Palm Springs, California
- Charleston Restaurant – Baltimore, Maryland
- Chandlers Steakhouse – Boise, Idaho
- The Forge – Miami Beach, Florida
- August – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Summer House Steak & Seafood – Siesta Key, Florida
- Daniel – New York City, New York