The Water Circus is Coming to Boise This Weekend
I grew up going to the circus as a little kid living in Houston, Texas. We would attend the traveling iconic circus, Ringling Bros and Barnum Bailey in the Astrodome. Always such a big deal!
It seems like the 146 years of herding animals around the world, making them do stunts for fans, rising costs, and the legal battle from animal rights groups became too much for the "Greatest Show on Earth." That's not the end though.
This only opened the door for the Cirque Du Soleil events to entertain fans. This weekend you'll get the opportunity to witness something that I didn't even know existed, a water circus. Welcome, Cirque Italia to the Boise Towne Square Mall.
Whoa! This is "Aquatic Spectacular." Enjoy this custom designed water stage with over 35,000 gallons of water that artists from all over the world perform on. I'm just trying to figure out how this is gonna look in the parking lot at Boise Towne Square!
- Cirque Italia - A water circus at Boise Towne Square Mall
- July 12-22
- Tickets range from $10 - $40
- Most shows have three times to view 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- Parking is $5 cash
- Be advised you might want to arrive 45 minutes to an hour in advance of showtime.
- More information about Cirque Italia HERE.
- Our Friends with Benefits Members can win FREE tickets by clicking HERE.