Boise Summer Bucket List
If you feel like things are getting a little stale and you can't quite figure out what to do at home, start checking things off the Boise Summer Bucket List. You're sure to cover the entire valley.
I'm scrolling through Facebook to see what everyone is up to (to get some ideas of what to do this weekend) and come across a list online written by a girl named Brittany Bolt. She lists SEVENTY FIVE things to do in and around Boise.
The best part about the list is that most things are so very simple and cost nothing to accomplish. It just requires getting out of your house to go somewhere. There are athletic-centered activities, very Boise-type activities and just things to observe. I'll go through a few of them but for the entire list, click HERE. Maybe you print off the list and start checking off each thing.
- Hike up Table Rock and watch the sunset
- Walk through Freak Alley and take photos
- Ride the mountain coaster at Bogus Basin (this August)
- Watch the skaters are Rhoades Skate Park under the freeway
- Take a hot air balloon ride above Boise
- Try stand-up paddle boarding at Quinn's Pond
- Watch a free concert at Alive After Five