Fourth of July Events Around The Treasure Valley
It's Independence Day! Happy Fourth of July 💥Temperatures are gonna be hectic baby! We've gone from 50's in the morning to 100's by the afternoon.
This means that is going to be dangerous all day due to the fireworks cautions and the overheating. You'll need to be extremely careful because overheating, dehydration is something to be cautious about. Now, Let's have fun!
- 11 a.m. in Downtown Boise.
- Beginning at 10th and Jefferson
- 9:00 a.m at Memorial Park
- Fireworks begin at dusk.
- 3:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Free Admission
- Storey Park, 250 East Franklin road
- Hula Hoop Contest, Games, inflatable obstacle course, bounce houses, and several food vendors.
- The show begins at 8:00 p.m.
- 5657 Warm Springs Avenue in Boise
- Prices range from $27-$40
- The list is too long to post!!! McCall has something happening each night. Lucky The Dj will be hosting live from the Yacht Club each night. Stop by and grab your VIP! Find Lucky and tag us on Instagram @kissboise.
Here was the battle last year during the wet parade in Downtown Boise.