Idaho’s Largest Garage Sale Is Saturday – Here’s What I’m Looking For
1. I've never been even though this event has been going on for years.
2. I just got paid
3. I have a long list of things that I need for my new home and by new home I mean my garage.
First let me give you the particulars:
Location: Expo Idaho - 5610 N Glenwood St, Garden City, ID 83714
Hours: 7am - 5pm
This event will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and practicing good hygiene
- Wiping down surfaces – with staff designated to be wiping down surfaces throughout the event with gloves
- Staff who are in close contact with guests will be wearing gloves
- Purell stations
- Promoting keeping a healthy distance with the recommend 6-8 feet
- Fact sheets posted
I know this is a garage sale but since it's Idaho's largest garage sale I figured I would share the top 5 items on my list of wants that way we can find each other and expedite the process. Keep in mind that sometimes people buy things and use them once only to find out that they hate them and subsequently they become a giant paperweight. This is the specific group of people I want to communicate with via this article. Now that we're all on the same page here is my list:
1. Lightly used Peloton exercise bike - The one that you use to hang your clothes on now. You know who you are.
2. Lightly used Traeger grill, the bigger the better but of course I will expect you to be flexible on the price no mater how new it is. I'm thinking $50 tops?
3. A cool Cruiser bike. My friend Chris had his bike stolen recently and if you want to sell it back to me that would be great. Thanks :)
4. A newish Jacuzzi. think about it, it's almost summer, who wants to sit in hot water when it's a 100 degrees. I will gladly help you get rid of that problem.
5. A large ( 72 inch or larger ) Craftsman tool box filled with only Craftsman brand tools. Tools must be clean. I will pay a dollar per tool.
Looking back at this list I feel as though the biggest "Karen" wrote it. Yes I did that on purpose. But if you happen to have any of the items listed above find me at the KISS-FM booth.
KEEP LOOKING: See What 50 of America's Most 'Pupular' Dog Breeds Look Like as Puppies