Joke Writers Think Idaho Is All Hillbillies And Trailer Parks
We've heard a lot of jokes about Idaho. Like, a lot. They typically either start, end, or start and end with some type of potato reference. We're used to that. Idaho does ship out a plethora of potatoes, so it's to be expected.
What we didn't expect was joke writers basically crapping all over the entire state of Idaho with just a few jokes.
If you look up "jokes about Idaho" online, you'll find this link. No doubt that a few of the punchlines are clever, but some of them just don't make much sense to us:
- Q. Why do ducks fly over Idaho upside down?
- A. There's nothing worth craping on!
There isn't? Apparently, the jokester in question has never been to the Balcony on karaoke night.
- Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Idaho burned down?
- A: Almost took out the whole trailer park
Does everyone think Idaho is one giant trailer park? One, it's not. Two, there's absolutely nothing wrong with living in a trailer park. Unless you can actually live in a mansion, which sounds pretty nice.
- Q: Why are there so many unsolved murders in Idaho?
- A: There are no dental records and everyone has the same DNA
So all Idahoans are related and have no teeth? Isn't that usually a joke reserved for southern states? Sure, we all have a cousin or neighbor with a random-teeth situation, but we didn't think Idaho as a whole was known for bad dental health.
- Q: What did the prostitute say to the potato?
- A: Idaho
This joke sucks. Always has. Always will.
What do you think? Are these hillbilly-Idaho jokes warranted? Hit us up on Facebook with your take.