McCall Mask Mandate Extended – What You Need To Know
I love scenic drives and the drive to McCall is one of my favorites. I used to own a cabin up there and while my time at the cabin was very relaxing, the drive is always exhilarating. If you plan on making that drive anytime before May 26th you should be aware that yesterday the McCall city council renewed the mask mandate for an additional 45 days within city limits. You might be asking yourself why? You might be saying... but cases are trending down and everyone is now eligible for the vaccine...
According to the press release " Although case rates are trending downward in the McCall area, they maintained that McCall's tourism was the leading threat to a possible resurgence of the virus."
If in the near future you can see yourself sippin on your favorite adult beverage on the dock at the Shore Lodge or you can picture yourself sitting on the sandy beach getting an awesome tan plan ahead and bring your mask. The good news is that the mandate expires 2 days before Memorial day weekend. Here's what you need to know before you go to McCall:
• In McCall masks are required by order of McCall City Council
• Tickets/Citations issued for not wearing a mask hold a fine of $100.
• Health exclusions will require documentation to the prosecutor.
• McCall is open to travelers, but mask-wearing is required for all in public spaces.
• Businesses may have protective protocols in place, such as special hours or curbside service.
• Idaho is currently under a Stage 3 Stay Healthy Order.
See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State
LOOK: Answers to 30 common COVID-19 vaccine questions
While much is still unknown about the coronavirus and the future, what is known is that the currently available vaccines have gone through all three trial phases and are safe and effective. It will be necessary for as many Americans as possible to be vaccinated in order to finally return to some level of pre-pandemic normalcy, and hopefully these 30 answers provided here will help readers get vaccinated as soon they are able.