Pi Day Freebies Cashing You Out Baby Gear, Pies and Pizzas! One Day Only.
March 14 around the country is one of those days you might miss if you're not paying close attention. I think St. Patrick's Day steals the show for that week but if your taste buds are plugged in you'll taste the benefits. Welcome to Pi Day.
Pi Day in the Treasure Valley could get you over $5,000 at Pi Baby Boutique, $3.14 pizza prices and pies all over the city. This is a one day only thing and some of these are app driven so you'll wanna dig in 🍰
Pi Baby Boutique
Pi Baby Boutique celebrates three years in the Treasure Valley and hosts a blow-out sale on this Pi Day. Looking for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers or yourself? At the least do a drive-by because these are obnoxious give-aways and I call them as I see them.
- 9 A.M. - 10 A.M. Mommy & Me Yoga w/Essential Yoga
- 10 A.M. - 11 A.M. Postpartum Planning w/ BIRTHFIT
- 11 A.M. - 12 P.M. Meet the Doulas w/Treasure Valley Doulas
- 11 A.M. - 1 P.M. Kekeluv live broadcast with 103.5 Kissfm (25 winners receive Boise Music Festival Tickets including Pi Recital contest for a $500 gift card to Pi Baby.
- 12 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. Einstein Costume Contest - Prize is a UPPAbaby Stroller + Car Seat ($1258)
- 1 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. Pie eating contest - Prize is a Dockatot Deluxe + Toy Arch ($258)
- 2 P.M. - 3 P.M. Baby Registry Event Kick-Off
Pi Baby Boutique is located at 10870 W Fairview Ave Ste 101 in Boise and this celebration runs from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
This hot spot is located in the Village at Meridan and Eagle. You will need the app to get $3.14 on Thursday. This is one per customer.
Large bakery pies are $3.14 off Thursday and priced pies vary per store.
These guys are not doing anything for Pi Day but are having a buy one large and get second for a medium price.