Roaring Springs Cuts Admission Prices Wednesday for Celebration
Splashing Season is official and Roaring Springs is celebrating by hosting a $20 dollar anniversary party. Roaring Springs and Wahooz are teaming up on Wednesday for an unbelievable celebration to commemorate 20 years!
I've watched at the epicenter of fun has grown double in size. Have you been to Wahooz since all the upgrades? Pinz? It's going to first blow your mind a bit because you start to wonder when all this happened. Wednesday gives you celebration pricing to experience everything with some perks.
Roaring Springs & Wahooz Celebrate 20 Years
- $20+tax full day waterpark admission just like back in 1999 (ends Wednesday, June 18, 2019)
- Free 20th Anniversary collectible beach balls to play within the waterpark and take home (while supplies last)
- Free birthday cake (while supplies last)
- Free unlimited soda for season pass holders.
- Princess and Superhero appearances from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. that include Moana, Ariel, and Spider-Man.
- Concert on the Wave Pool Stage starting at 6 p.m. with Boise American Idol contestant Logan Johnson opening for 70's & 80's cover band Pilot Error.
Roaring Springs is the largest waterpark in the Northwest, adding 6 major attractions over the lifetime fo the park and Wednesday will be extra special. We've done several Roaring Spring's events and it's exciting to see that famous waterpark continue to grow.
Roaring Springs Hosts World's Largest Swimming Lesson on Thursday
This is a global event taking place over 24 hours across the world. 100 or more kids will be participating in Boise at Roaring Springs to help break the world record. The goal is to call attention to how safe it is to enroll in swimming lessons. It's reported that if a child doesn't learn to swim by the third grade they likely never will. A study also shows learning to swim can reduce the risk of drowning by 88%.